- Frozen food, fresh food, cake)
- Drink products (breast milk, fresh milk, yogurt, kefir)
- Seafood products, fruits, meat, vegetables
- Pharmaceutical products, vaccines
- Compress bruises / Minor injuries
- Safe and reusable products as long as the packaging is not damaged and is not leaked
How to make from dry to ice gel
1) Soak the gabag dry ice gel in the water for 5-10 minutes, until the gabag bag is fully enlarged.
2) Lift and tire, then freeze in the freezer at least 12-15 hours.
3). Gabag dry ice gel has been used for cooling purposes in place of ice