- Traditionally used as a bridal treatment and suitable for younger skin.
- A natural scrub that is commonly use in the royal palaces of Central Java and Ancient Malaya.
- With a mixture of Rice, Glutinous rice, Black Glutinous rice, Turmeric, Javanese Turmeric, Cinnamon, Vertiver, Lime leaf, Pandan leaf, the Lulur scrub an integral part of traditional beauty maintenance and also used as a bridal treatment.
- These herbs are also well known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties and the natural scrubs in the mixture will help to exfoliate the skin and leave skin soft and supple.
How To Use:
- Mix 2 sachets of scrub powder with 10ml of Virgin Coconut oil. Than spritz Tanamera Floral water until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply a thin layer of scrub paste on body and wait for 5 minutes before scrubbing. Avoid from applying on nails.
- #Tip: If the scrub has dried in certain areas, wet your hands and continue scrubbing.
- Rinse well with water.
- Pat skin dry with towel and apply Tanamera body moisturizer.
What's in the box
- 1 X 180G Tanamera Tropical Lulur Scrub
Weight : 0.2kg